In simple terms, this means that we:
- (i) “control” your personal data, including making sure that it is kept secure;
The types of personal data we collect
The types of personal data we collect, use and store about you will depend on the product or service you have requested from us and/or the nature of your interaction with us. When using the Platform, we collect and process the following types of personal data:
- (i) Login and account information (including mobile number and unique user ID);
- (ii) Location data (including the location, date, and time a power bank is rented and returned and places and preferences that you submit);
- (iii) Payment or credit card information;
- (iv) Technical information (including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (including device or other IDs, for example, your device’s IMEI number, BSSID, Android ID, Advertising ID, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, and time zone setting);
- (v) Other personal data that you submit to us, such as information you provide to register for email alerts or correspond with us in relation to inquiries.
We may collect the following information when you use our "Contact Us" form:
- (i) Your name
- (ii) Your email address
- (iii) Your phone number (optional)
- (iv) Any other information you choose to provide in your message to us
Use of Information
We will use the personal information we collect through our "Contact Us" form for the following purposes:
- (i) To respond to your inquiry or request
- (ii) To improve our website and services
- (iii) To send you promotional emails and other communications (if you have opted-in to receive them)
We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your consent. We may share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us, such as website hosting, email delivery, and customer support. We will only share your personal information to the extent necessary to provide these services, and we will require these third parties to protect your personal information in accordance with this Policy. We may also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the safety of others. We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies in that information, or to request that we delete your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our treatment of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided on our website.